When it comes to seasonal desserts, few can compare to Pumpkin Cheesecake. Rich and decadent, every good Pumpkin Cheesecake starts with cream cheese, warm fall spices, canned pumpkin puree, and a great crust. From there, all it takes is a short stint in the oven and several hours of cooling before you’re ready to indulge in a slice of perfect, homemade Pumpkin Cheesecake! Here is one recipe you will return to every year.
For the pie mixture
• 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
• 8 oz cream cheese
• ½ cup sugar
• 3 eggs
• ¼ cup sour cream
• 2 tablespoons corn syrup
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
• Graham cracker crust (directions below)
• Whipped cream for serving, optional
For the crust
• ⅓ cup melted butter
• ½ cup sugar
• 1 ¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. To prepare homemade crust, mix butter, sugar, and graham crumbs until well combined. Place in a 9″ pie pan and press along the sides and bottom.
3. To make the filling, place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into the prepared crust until about ¼″ from the top.
4. Bake for 45 minutes. Cool 4 hours in the fridge.
5. Top with whipped cream (or whipped topping) and a pinch of nutmeg before serving, if desired.
On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team at Oxford at Lake Worth Apartments in Fort Worth, Texas encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.