What is your go-to party food? Is it pigs in a blanket or cocktail-sized meatballs? Perhaps, you don’t have a favorite just yet, and this is why you should give a Five-Ingredient Cheese Ball a shot. Not only is this recipe affordable to make, but it’s also delicious to eat – made with cream cheese, shredded cheddar, sour cream, ranch dressing seasoning, and pecans for an added crunch. This appetizer looks fancy and is filling. If you’re fully convinced to make your own cheese ball, check out the recipe below.
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ (8-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set and is no longer soft and/or warm.
- Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
- Serve chilled with crackers. Enjoy!
Oxford at Lake Worth Apartments in Fort Worth, Texas